Recovery Run 16km on forest trails

Lunch time run on forest trails to loosen up after the 1500m previous evening on track. I started a bit stiff and definitely couldn't keep up with Milli the Border Collie. I put her back at home on the couch and completed the run solo. By the end of the run I was feeling good again although aware I have some residual fatigue from the 6km XC on Wednesday that I carried into the 1500m already.

Next set on Saturday morning at Stromlo XC circuits. If the rain is too heavy overnight I may do my set at Parkrun Coombs before heading to Stromlo for a group set or coffee. It all depends on the weather.

Results from last night 1500m and a spotto the garden pet blue toungue lizard below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024