Steve 3 x 1000m Intervals ; ACT Masters 800m Championships 1st

Morning set for Steve of 3 x 1000m efforts. Splits: 3:21,3:23,3:24. Weather good for running and a solid set for Steve.

No morning set for me with ACT Masters 800m Championship on this evening at 7pm. I did do an extended warm up including 100m and 200m intervals prior to the 800m and turned it into one of my faster sessions so as not to waste the day.

Weather for the 800m good with light winds and very low humidity. For me that 800m cough was there post run and I was fully extended into the final 100m. I felt good throughout. Very enjoyable aside from the lactate.

Next set at Stromlo XC circuits, long intervals as I prepare for the finl races of the 2020/2021 track season.

Below are the 800m Championships video by Ewen, and his video from the 1500m chmpionships last week.(thanks muchly Ewen)


Comments

Ewen said…
No worries Bruce. Good watching the 800s, I never forget the burning throat after effects from many years ago!

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024