All Terrain Run 17km incl 5 x 3 minute efforts, 1 minute jog recovery

Drizzle overnight and into the morning, I wasn't confident of getting a quality set done. I ran a 6km hill loop from home before the weather came good. I got down to the beach via forest trails for a set of 5 x 3 minute efforts with 1 minute float recovery. I continued the running on Cemetery Beach, fast sand with the tide running out, back to Surf Beach again with 2 x 300m strides to finish. I'm hoping my Parkrun course won't be under water on Saturday. I've done enough quality sessions in the last few days to feel like I can make an improvement on recent runs. On Friday a set of strides and a very short time trial to keep the legs ticking over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024