All Terrain Tempo Run 17km

After a solid week of training today a 17km tempo run to glue everything together without risking injury. The run down through the golf course, all beaches at dead low tide, steep single track link to the final beach and back up to the golf course and home. Weather cool, cloudy, great weather for running. Final set before Parkrun tomorrow with 100m strides and a short race pace time trial. I'm sitting on 130km this week and handling the load well. I'll get a couple of easy days as I make my way to Tasmania for the Australian Masters Athletics Championships. Still three local Parkrun events before I do that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024