Golf Course Intervals 10 x 150m, 2 x 2km, long warm down : Training Update.

High tide early, this morning a golf course session. The Set: Warm up, 10 x 150m strides, 2 x 300m hill efforts, 2 x 2km, warm down. Just after the session a jog down to the inlet with the dog to watch the local swimming group catch the incoming tide from Bar Beach to Mill Bay. A couple of groups made the same journey this morning. Some do it all year round. In the afternoon a recovery run, 17km for the day. <br><br>  I am on duty to help at Parkrun this week. I will run a 5km Time Trial on the course before anybody arrives. Following that I will have three local Parkrun events before I start my journey to Tasmania for the Australian Masters Athletics Championships in Hobart at the end of March. Once in Tasmania there will be more Parkrun opportunities, probably only 2 events before I start my taper 10 days before the Championships commence.  A week after the event I'll look at options for the year ahead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024