Golf Course Fartlek and Strides Session ; Beach Intervals 4 x 1km

High tide this morning, I had to switch an early session to the Golf Course. With overnight rain the course was wet and slow making even 150m strides difficult. Fartlek on the hills was the best option. At lunch time it was low tide, great weather for a set of 4 x 1km beach Intervals with Milli the Border Collie who had plenty of puddles to cool her off on the journey during the interval break. It's just over two weeks until I start my journey to Tasmania to make final preparations for the Australian Masters Athletics Championships. I still have two local Parkrun events to complete before I go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024