Long Hilly Golf Course Run 20km

This morning a shift in normal Sunday training, today I started taking my long run seriously again...I have a Half Marathon planned for May should I recover from Australian Masters Athletics Championships in time. Today the run on both hilly and flatter sections of the Golf Course with a short section on the beach, 20km all up. Next set on Monday, short intervals. Next Friday will be my last run on my regular Parkrun course until after the Australian Masters Athletics Championships. I will run two Parkrun events in Tasmania prior to the Championships. This morning loads of boats out on the water, King Fish still around.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024