Parkrun Panboola Wetlands 5th in 17:48 ; Steve 3km Time Trial 11:30

Cool, humid morning at Parkrun Panboola Wetlands 5th in 17:48. A big improvement on recent weeks. Splits(500m):1:45,1:44,1:41,1:43,1:44,(dead turn,1:51),1:49,1:51,1:49,1:45. I did get out there quicker than I have been posting my fastest time since June 2023. The first 5 finishers were closely packed and could see each other from start to finish. I did most of the work before the turn chasing Riley, the eventual winner and youngest in the field. I should see another jump in form the next time I run following the effort today. I will be a volunteer next Saturday at Parkrun. I have planned a Time Trial for Tuesday on a quick course. I'll see how that goes. Otherwise it will be a Time Trial around Panboola before I volunteer. This afternoon was an easy 7km recovery run. Tomorrow a trot with the local running group. Today Steve ran a 3km Time Trial in Canberra as Training in 11:30, just a couple of weeks since he returned to structured training.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024