Not St Helens Parkrun 17km : Training Update

Morning 17km Run out and Back beside the bay taking the compressed gravel track to it's end and return plus a set of steep hill efforts and 500m grass intervals to finish. Last evening I was free camping along with many others out near the bay of fires. My sleep completely undisturbed until the alarm I set went off for the Tottenham Aston Villa Premier league match, 4nil to Tottenham :-)
Training update: 17 days to go until my first race at Australian Masters Athletics Chamionships in Hobart. My program: 10000m track, rest day, 5000m Track, 8000m Cross Country. The training simple full gas 1km Intervals leading up to Parkrun this Saturday and likely the following Saturday (although not flat out, I will have started to taper the volume already, 10 days before the 10000m). In the evening back to Jeanneret Beach Camping Area, beaches both sides of the crushed granite road, great sundowns, both sides. Many people left their camps, back to work after the long weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024