Training Update : Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024

My final local Parkrun on Saturday in this 24 week base building block. It took a while to get back into good running form again. I'll find out in a month whether having a four month break away from racing since July was good or bad. The last 6 months weekly training volume was September 111km, October 127km, November 120km, December 126km, January 123km, February 124km. I'll be in Tasmania in a week when I commence my final direct preparation for the AMA Championships followed by a 10 day taper commencing on 19th March. I'm confident I can make some good progress before the Championships commence. The last AMA Championships held in Hobart were almost exactly a decade ago. The venues for this year are basically the same. Some Images from back then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024