Saint Lary : Saint Emilion

Our third night in a car park in Saint Lary. Last evening an operatic style concert was the sound to sleep by or not. In the morning an easy 55 minute run. This evening I will try for another 30 minutes although my eye is weeping from a big squirt of washing liquid in it.



The drive from Saint Lary to Saint Emilion could have been 30 minutes quicker. A motorhome driver got stuck in a tunnel despite all the size precautions the township could take. We did a quick u-turn and followed a local. Next problem was my ongoing argument with the SatNav. I've long since given up on relying on it (instead some google maps research and a photographic memory a former orienteer develops). Still the heart was in the mouth until I spiked the Motel. I did take a quick deviation down a line of grapes off the beaten track to right the situation.

Tmoz on to Bergerac for the stage finish...one more night sleeping in the Citroen C3 Picasso.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024