Long Run with Milli the Border Collie

Sunday morning run with Milli on the Pipeline track. Weather cool, some fog, no wind, another typical Canberra autumn day. I only saw two people on the trail, plenty of kangaroos and an echidna.

After the run some time in the garden tending to the raspberries which are midst second fruiting for the season. First fruiting was cut short by a hail storm, lucky to get a second fruiting at all.

All up 20km for the day, 120km this week. I'm nearing the end of week six of this high volume training block. I'll schedule an easier week soon to freshen up. When I'm feeling good I'll do a virtual Parkrun somewhere and see where I am at.

Tomorrow a recovery run. Next set on Tuesday morning, short XC intervals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024