BBQ Stakes 6km Hilly XC ; Keith on Bega Grass Track

Weather for Wednesday was closing in with rain from after lunch. I opted for the low key BBQ Stakes 6km hilly XC run to get the job done before the rain. Milli the Border Collie ran with me as a rare treat on that course...I had left my shorts at home, had to stop by and collect my shorts and her.

Keith tested the Nike Dragonfly spikes out on the grass of Bega Track. His short strides set was 3 x 100m in 16 seconds and 400m in 75 seconds, followed by one mile on the road.

7pm it's still raining, expected to clear on Thursday morning. Track resumes on Thursday evening. I may drop by and run something or just take photos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024