Stromlo : Steve 3 x 1000m XC Intervals ; Keith 10km ; AIS Track 3000m

Tuesday morning for Steve at Stromlo XC circuits of 3 x 1000m. Splits: 3:18,3:14,3:08. Nice set, similar splits to a week ago. Keith ran 10km in 48 minutes.

I ran after work a long run to the Australian Institute of Sport Track and back including a 3000m tempo in 10:19. Nice track with identical blue surface which would have been used in the cancelled Tokyo Olympics. The Nike Dragonfly spikes suit it well, very bouncy.

I bought a pack of 7 track tickets. They will get me through until the end of the month when ACT Masters track resumes. I'll fit in some assorted sessions at 3:10/km or better and see where I land with performances before the end of 2020.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024