Keith Short Intervals 150-250m x 3 sets ; Structured Training Resumes Next Week

Monday morning Keith received his pair of new Nike Dragonfly Spikes. I hope they propel M60+ Keith to a sub-5:00 1500m this summer. He is in good form already. After a trot on grass in the new spikes Keith ran in Nike 4% grass strides intervals of 150m-250m, a hilly rectangle circuit.

Today a steady run on bike path from home. I'll get to the track to wake my legs up this week. Track resumes on Thursday, a come and try it evening. On the weekend I'll be on the coast with Milli the Border Collie to let her bark at some waves. We will do many runs on the beach. On Tueday next week I'll resume structured training. I'll need 6 weeks of high volume and all the sessions to get back on top of things. Around mid-November I'll hope to be posting fast times on track.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024