Bike Path Recovery Run 11km ; Let's Go Car Shopping

This morning an 11km run commute to work, once again in the dark. Still a few weeks away from the shortest day of the year and I even have to wear a light on the bike path to get to work safely. Next two months are horrible with some mornings at minus 6 degrees and the sun doesn't appear from the fog. After commuting for 7 weeks without a car I went shopping for a cheap runabout today. It will be months until the model I ordered 7 weeks ago arrives by ship. Next week my life will revert back to normal again (briefly).

Long weekend, I am marshalling at Parkrun. If I wake early enough I'll run solo on the course before assisting with Parkrun. If not I'll run a session at Stromlo and begin structured training again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024