Beach Intervals 2 x 1km, 4 x 400m ; Tour de France Watching

Morning set of Beach Intervals starting at Glasshouse Rocks Beaches (2 x 1km), moving to Surf Beach (4 x 400m), before moving to my local beaches for a long warm down recovery run. In the afternoon my usual 2 x One Mile Hill Efforts. 17km for the day. Last night spent watching another great Tour de France Stage, The race went too fast through Sestrieres and Montgenevre to see all my favourite memories from back in 2011.
I did find enough happy snaps to remind me. This evening the race starts from Saint-Jean-de-Maurienne (I was there for the Criterium du Dauphine in 2011, the year Cadel Evans won Tour de France) to Saint-Vulbas with some lumps along the way. I may fall asleep at some point.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Big Weather Event Brewing ; Indoor Training ; Australian Masters Athletics Championships Mixed XC race