Morning Brunch Run with Milli and Munchkin the Border Collies 12km ; TDF Stage 15 Plateau de Beille Retro 2011

Sunday Morning Brunch Run with Milli and Munchkin the Border Collies, 12km all up. The run from Dalmeny south along the coast trail and return with stops at all the beaches where Milli again taught Munchkin how to herd waves. After the run Brunch and coffee at Dalmeny. Tour de France Stage 15 heads to Plateau de Beille. I only visited once in 2011 near the tail end of my 90 day trip. I only visited as I was based near Foix, a short drive away. The Summit was crowded but I found a spur off the mountain which was very quiet and a good place to do a long hilly run.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Big Weather Event Brewing ; Indoor Training ; Australian Masters Athletics Championships Mixed XC race