Long Beach Intervals 3 x 3km ; 2 x One Mile Hill Efforts ; Training Update ; Parkrun Resumes

Morning session of 3 x 3km on Glasshouse Rocks Beach chasing Munchkin the Border Collie. We also pushed it hard on the climb out of the Beach on single track. At home a long warm down. In the afternoon 2 x One Mile Hill Efforts, 19km for the day.
Training update: A couple of days ago I completed week 15 in this almost 12 month base training building block, 122km for that week. The last 3 weeks have been 122km,123km,125km. I will start preparation to resume Parkrun in the next fortnight or so. I'll have to get through some specific sessions before going to Parkrun in early August. I'll resume structured workouts after running the first Parkrun and finding out where I am at and what is missing. Key is to remain injury free. My main goal of Australian Masters Athletics Championships is not until 18th April 2025.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Big Weather Event Brewing ; Indoor Training ; Australian Masters Athletics Championships Mixed XC race