Steve 4 x 6 Minute Efforts, 2 minute recovery ; Foix 6 x 1-2 minute Power Hills ; Keith 5 x 400m

Yesterday Steve ran his 4 x 6 minute efforts, another recent PB set as he builds his form up again after base work and a short break. Splits: 3:44/km, 3:41/km, 3:41/km, 3:46/km. It's only taken two weeks for Steve to get back into solid form again.

I'm based in Foix for three days waiting for Tour de France to come. I've always use a small farm road for my sessions whenever I'm here, six visits in the last ten years. There is no flat and some serious hills. Today's set 6 x 1-2 minute Power Hills all close to flat out.

I'm running a low key Parkrun not far from here on Saturday. It should be fun. We made TV in Bergerac again, not that you can tell from a helicopter. I am red, Carol black, car black.

Keith 5 x 400m (84,82,82,83,84). He is feeling tired from a hard week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024