World Masters Athletics Championships 2018 Malaga Spain : Preliminary Timetable

Some sort of timetable is up for World Masters Athletics Championships 2018 Malaga Spain. I can rule things in and out to train for based on that timetable. Out is 800m. I am not 800m runner anyway although I like it (heat,semi-final,final,hamstrings!!). In surprisingly is 10km road. It fits the schedule. 1500m and Half Marathon can't be both. I enter and train for both. My favourite event cross country is first, BIG TICK. Train for hills.

I think that also decides when I travel to Europe. It's either straight after Gold Coast Half Marathon weekend early July or City to Surf 14km weekend early August. Four weeks is not long enough to recover from flight virus. Leaning towards Gold Coast and July, especially if 1500m is a fun event. Is there a tasty race week before Gold Coast? I can still make Tour de France start in Noirmoutier. Leave around 28 June? Mull it over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024