ACT Masters Athletics Championships Racing Period 2021

With the cancellation of the Australian Masters Athletics Championships due to Covid closed state borders I've moved my peak racing period to coincide with the ACT Masters Athletics Championships 2021. That brings it forward by a few weeks. The racing period: 28th January 1500m ; 13th February 5000m, 18th February 800m, 25th February 10000m. Most of my preparation for the 1500m will be done in Adelaide, South Australia. Weather in the racing period is often very hot with some thunderstorms in the evening. I don't expect things to keep to plan.

In January 2010 I was in Adelaide watching the cycling (same reason this time). I took my season best 3000m for 9:29 to 9:14 shortly after I returned. See diary extract.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024