Steve Stromlo XC Intervals 4 x 800m ; Long Trails Run Arboretum 18km

Tuesday morning session for Steve at Stromlo XC circuits of 4 x 800m, 200m recovery. There was some rain about this morning, unsure if Steve got stuck in it during the session. Splits: 2:45,2:43,2:41,2:41

I got out there after the rain. My shoulder/neck injury was much improved to the point I can handle the pain, especilly if I keep my head still. The run mostly on single track, undulating to hilly. It was sunny and humid for my run. The trails were fun to run. I saw three MTBers and a red Kelpie. I've missed a day and a half of volume and one hard set (same set Steve did this morning). I'll try to squeeze two sets in before Parkrun on Saturday. I should be more fresh and colourful for Parkrun than I have been in recent weeks. My new 50 run T-shirt arrived:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024