Forest Trails Recovery Run 17km : Base Training Block Update

Morning run on forest trails of 17km. Cloudy and not so cold, light winds. I'm now half way through this base training block which will last until beginning of October. The last 3 weeeks I've added strength hills into the mix and upped my speed endurance sessions a little. The training will evolve through to October when I begin racing on track again. I won't begin to hit my peak until late January when I turn 60 and can go about setting some new age PBs and records through until April when track concludes. I am hopeful Australian and World Masters Athletics Championships will go ahead in 2022. I'm not convinced they will. Setting new age PBs and records, finding some decent races when I can may have to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024