Mount Stromlo West Hilly Forest Trails Run 20km ; Gold Coast Half Marathon Entered

Sunday morning long hilly run at Stromlo West of 20km on forest trails. Below zero again overnight, cleared quickly to full sun, light winds, cool. I slept in until the frost had gone...I entered Gold Coast Half Marathon to be held on 3rd July, just an hour before entry cut off, also secured a preferred start. I've run this event a few times, usually as a stop off during my holiday to France. The course is the fastest I've run with few hills and turns. I'll be driving 13 hours to the event over a couple of days. It will be my third half marathon for the year and hopefully my fastest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024