Annecy Taper Week : Day 7 : 10km Jog

Up early again to avoid the tourists, should have slept in longer. Out along the lake again and return through the old town, third market in a week, this time more than beautiful food.

I felt awful today on the run. It's often the case for me a couple of days before the first race. Part of the reason was low blood sugar from no breakfast. I never felt fluent, very uncoordinated. All up 10km in 45 minutes. I don't need to do any more today. Time to chill out.

Tomorrow morning we leave Annecy and head off to Lyon. We will take the slow road to Ugine and Albertville just because we didn't go there last year and I miss those towns at the other end of the bike path. After stopping off for diesel and provisions it's off on the fast road to Lyon. Will check into motel, go to TIC to register for competition, possibly have a trot in Parc Parilly on the cross country course although I won't do more than 5km all up in the day...see what the day brings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024