Australian Masters Athletics Half Marathon Results 2021

A bit of a wait for final results as the Australian Masters Athletics Half Marathon is now a postal event conducted over a set period in the year and only at nominated events around Australia. I nominated the Easter Half Marathon 0n a very windy day back in April. I would have been better off running locally in Canberra where I ran quicker in May. It didn't matter in the end. I won the M55 age category and had the highest age graded percentage of all competitors.

Raining most of the day again. Stromlo XC circuits are closed until 6am on Sunday morning. I'll run Parkrun in the morning. I decided against going to the coast this weekend. Lots of flooded areas around. I only did an easy 8km run in the afternoon today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024