Steve Local Circuit 4 x 500m : Stromlo XC Intervals 4 x 500m

Monday morning set for Steve of 4 x 500m, his fastest set of this type in a long time. Splits: 1:29,1:29,1:28,1:26. I had to wait until later to run an identical set. Splits: 1:36,1:29,1:26,1:24. A long warm down,17km for the day. This Saturday will be the final Parkrun Coombs for 2021. Organisers are having Christmas Day and New Years Day off. I'll get to run on some of my favourite Canberra courses on those days or mybe a different venue. This week I'll see f I can find some great form again with some short speed sessions, time trials, an easier day on Friday followed by Parkrun Coombs on Saturday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024