Steve 1500m Time Trial 4:52.9 : Steady Lake Run 17km : Europe Trip 2022

Steve ran a 1500m time trial this morning in 4:52.9. Splits(500m)1:34,1:39,1:38. Weather extremely humid after overnight rain and the sun poking through. A few puddles about as well. I ran 17km steady running to the lake and return. Next hard effort on Saturday at Parkrun. More rain expected, it should clear by Saturday. Last evening I scoped flights and cars for a trip to Europe, all looks reasonable. Flights with my usual carrier weren't listed with return flights until recently, I have to get my head around some small changes and logistics. My friend Bob will be returning from Italy on the weekend after having spent a few months there. I'd like to hear his stories.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024