Not Parkrun ; Glasshouse Rocks Beaches ; Surf Beach ; Long Recovery Run ; Steve Long Step Down Intervals Short Recovery

Lots of rain overnight which cleared off by sunrise. I opted out of Parkrun and headed out to Glasshouse Rocks Beaches with Munchkin the Border Collie and then Surf Beach for 11 km of running. On the way to Surf Beach I saw Humpback Whales Breaching out of the water, very happy I had my big camera with me even if there was a sea mist and poor light. They put on a show for over 20 minutes. Steve headed north for the long weekend and ran a set of long step down intervals (6,5,4,3,2,1 minute efforts with 2 minutes recovery, reducing to 1 minute).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Big Weather Event Brewing ; Indoor Training ; Australian Masters Athletics Championships Mixed XC race