The Ultimate Box-like SUV for Parkrun Tourists in Pictures

In 2008 (actually much earlier) I began my journey of living in a house on wheels. Over time the dream morphed into a quest for the ultimate box-like SUV. I collected this years model this week, I can't go anywhere yet, maybe December I can become the ultimate Parkrun Tourist. This post a retrospective in pictures of previous box-live vehicles and experiences. Over time internet and connectivity is almost everywhere. It's possible to do almost anything in a box-like SUV and have a meaningful existence. Wish List: Box-like vehicle, Phone that does everything, Car kettle, TV, Internet, solar powered battery box, comfy bed, fresh yummy food, new experiences always. Here we go pictures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024